Monday, April 20, 2009

exam....

aiyoyo..
really cham lo..
da jian shi...

tml exam lei..
Basic typography..
another stupid subject after 'intro to art'..

omg..no mood to read the note la..
even now i just kemas my note..haven read yet..
wan blur die liao la...
take note from many way...
thx alvin..peggy..douglas...robin...

but some note is same la..
so messy..
need kemas lo...
afternoon until now..
of course got do other thing between the time la..
can concentrate do one thing...
haiz..

wish me good luck bah...
and..

GOOD LUCK to all my friends..
GAMBATEH nie...^^

2 comments:

ZoMbiEº said...

congrat. u increase the chance to resit.

u all very sienz 1 lo.
lame subject dun wan to study.

life cannot be like tat.
do u think u only can do wat u like as u wish ? zzz

sTenG said...

excuse me..how u know i din study?how u know wat i wish?u think u really know me? ==''