Sunday, April 26, 2009

xiao..

today..
i went to watch movie will my lao gong(pl) and other friends..
when i reach there..
i only know they go watch ' coming soon'
GOD!!..
this is my third time watch bian tai movie in cinema in my life...
wat can i do?
nothing i can do..
so just go in watch lo.. T.T

ok...
when we wan pass the entrance..
the staff boleh punya lo..
block me and pl wanna check our IC..
should i feel happy?
b4 us is pl brother and he gf..
both of them also under age de nie..
she din check o..
==''
apa mata..

ok when the movie start..
mami ah~~~
whan die dy..
and my hand din leave from my eyes..
from start until the end..
the women really GELI lo...
hope wont dream the geli women at night..


lastly...
My 'Barbie Tumbelina' ah~~~

4 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

You look young mah, thats y they check ur ic... not consider a good thing ka? lol

wah, if u close ur eyes for the whole movie... mana syok? haha

sTenG said...

i dunwan syok lo...but i still know how is the whole movie going on..cos my fingers got open little small space to watch...the women..aiyer...really 'wat dat'

PILLA CHEN said...

yoyo~~u look young and cute ma!!
if jason go sure people not check his ic de ~!lol

yoyo~~close ur eyes mana syok!!

sTenG said...

is i until 20 also like this should i feel happy?
i dunwan syok lo... papa.. after watch..headache..really de..dunknow y lo